The province uses this data to produce reports such as the Bargaining Update, which provides the public with information on labour relations and collective bargaining. Where can I find agreements for other jurisdictions? After a treaty is ratified, how long will it take for the parties to design and sign the new collective agreement? The Labour Relations Act requires trade unions and employers to send a copy of their collective agreement to the Director of Mediation Services. Section 150.1 of the Labour Relations Act requires the filing of collective agreements within 30 days of the conclusion of the contract. If you are looking for agreements in other provinces or federal agreements, you can access several resources through the list of resources. This search page should only display current and most recent past agreements. Collective agreements (ABAs) negotiated by both the union and the employer will be posted online as soon as they are submitted to Alberta Labour`s Director of Mediation Services, as described in the Labour Relations Act. For more information, please contact Mediaation Services at [email protected]. Where can I find supporting documents such as amendments and communication letters? The collective agreements (CSAs) published on this website are those submitted in accordance with section 132 of the Labour Relations Act. Where can I find information about Alberta Labour Relations Council certificates? If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding the Government of Alberta`s CBA search page, you can contact the CBA analyst at 780-427-8301. If you are looking for additional documents on collective agreements, contact the CBA analyst at 780-427-8301. .

CBAs were created in PDF format. Documents retain the original format, with text and graphics. Adobe Acrobat is required to open these files and can be downloaded for free from Adobe. If you have content to add to this list, contact the CBA analyst….